Swissveg is the largest representation of vegetarian and vegan living people in Switzerland. Since 1993, the politically and denominationally independent organization has been working with positive publicity to permanently reduce meat consumption and make a plant-based, responsible lifestyle an attractive and healthy alternative accessible to all people. Swissveg is characterized by in-depth information and a wide range of events. For experts and consumers, the organization has established itself as a leading point of contact in all aspects of vegetarian-vegan lifestyle.
Some of our ongoing projects:
- In cooperation with the city Lyss, Swissveg successfully introduced the first Vegi Day in Switzerland.
- Swissveg advises the food industry and major distributors, holds lectures and publishes the magazine "Veg-Info".
- Since 1996 we control the products which are labeled vegetarian / vegan with the European V-Label.
- Every year, we organize the largest vegan street festival in Switzerland, the Veganmania.
- We also keep you informed and up-to-date with our Facebook-Page aund our E-Mail-Newsletter.
For media we have a separate Request form.
In a video summary our Swissveg Highlights of 2016